We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious residential conveyancing lawyer. This is a full-time post in our newly opened office in Northallerton
This could be an excellent career opportunity.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent client care, commercial awareness, an ability to work well with colleagues and an energy to grow themselves and their area of work.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing your own general residential conveyancing caseload as well as working with the property team to further grow and expand work in this area.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive with at-least three years PQE in residential conveyancing
- excellent communication skills
- well organised
- able to efficiently prioritise tasks
- attention to detail
- able to comply with deadlines
- positive can-do approach
- proactive client communication/update
- desire to offer outstanding client service
- ambitious with a desire to join and constructively contribute to our business
- strong IT skills (including Word/Excel/Outlook)
- experience of case management systems (ideally Proclaim)
- friendly, approachable and a great team player
- contributor to business development and growth
- commercially aware
Why join us?
- competitive salary
- career opportunities
- NHS top-up benefits scheme membership
- reward and recognition
- additional holidays as a reward for long service
- employee assist scheme
- working in a beautiful area
- a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care
- wide and interesting spectrum of residential conveyancing matters.
- work is often fast-paced and challenging
- You will be working with an experienced team in a client-focused environment
- the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment
- our people are important
- we offer a flexible approach to working and encourage staff to maintain a good work-life balance.
- we are committed to putting back into the communities which we serve
- We are long-established (we celebrate 101 years this year) yet forward-thinking in strategy, management and application of technology
Join us and help us be the best at what we do.
For more information and to apply, contact our Head of People, Helen Hardington on [email protected]