10th October: World Mental Health Day
Supporting a good cause can help achieve a great sense of wellbeing, and improve team morale. It’s simple; when we give back, we feel good.
Given that today is World Mental Health Day, we wanted to share some of the positive things our team have been getting up to as part of our Corporate & Social responsibility:
- Two of our team were busy serving afternoon teas at an event being run by Ilkley Good Neighbours at Bolton Abbey on 14th September.
- Our Silsden Team have been busy gathering food bank donations from staff, friends, family and clients for The Salvation Army in Keighley.
- A number of the Leadership Team attended a development event hosted by Henshaws in Harrogate on Friday 22nd September, contributing to them raising over £6,000 to support more people living with sight loss and other disabilities to truly go beyond expectations.
- On 29th September – the Skipton office raised £50 for Macmillan Cancer Support by taking part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
- We’ve entered 2 teams in The Principle Trust’s Big Quiz in Skipton on Wednesday 18th October.
- Throughout September, we’ve been gathering up donations from around our offices for Harrogate Clothes Bank.
We are so proud of all our willing volunteers, their kindness is going a long way to making a difference in our local communities.