It would be great to rely on a handshake and know that nothing will ever go wrong but we all know that your business, you and your partners and the context in which you exist ...
Whatever sector you are in and however big your company or organisation, in the ever-changing area of employment law it is vital that you safeguard your business, its reputation and its people.
As well as defending employment law tribunal claims on behalf of commercial clients, we offer expertise on all aspects of employment law. We specialise in helping business owners to protect their business and to manage their employees. Our services include:
- Contracts of employment
- Directors service contracts
- Consultancy agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary cases
- Managing poor performance
- Managing sickness absence
- Redundancy exercises
- Employment aspects of business sales and transfers
- Settlement agreements and negotiated departures
- Defending employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Restrictive covenants, garden leave and injunctions for breach
- Advice on grievance and dismissal procedure
- Advice on maternity and paternity leave
- Advice on issues around antenatal care and flexible working.
Always based on real-world practicalities and underpinned by the need to be cost-effective, our tailored solutions help businesses to manage and protect their biggest asset: their people. Our services can be paid for under the traditional hourly rate model or under a fixed fee model.